Innovator Training Scheme by NIHR Manchester BRC and Translation Manchester
Innovator Training Scheme Launch: ‘Essentials for Innovation across the Translational Pipeline’ will take place on 25 March, 10:00-11:30. The aim of this programme is to equip and inspire researchers, develop routes to clinical impact with industry partners and to innovate research to drive patient benefits.
This session will launch the scheme and showcase support available across the GM ecosystem for entrepreneurship and commercialisation of health research.
• What is the translational pipeline
• Why innovation IS important for you and the region
• Key support and funding available to explore innovation across academic and clinical sectors in GM
Register via Eventbrite
Register now for Innovator Training Scheme events following the Launch:
• 20 April – Developing an Entrepreneurial Mindset
• 18 May – Identifying IP, When and Why to Protect
• 15 June – Building your Network and the Value of Teams
• 20 July – Communicating your Research to Commercial Audiences
• 21 September – Commercialisation as a Route to Clinical Impact
• 19 October – Collaborate to Innovate
• 16 November – Pitching your Innovation