Thursday 29th April 2021 12:30pm – 1:45pm
You are invited to join us for a funded webinar to hear from life science innovation experts from academic, commercial, research and legal organisations.
Specially curated topics include:
• The benefits of collaborating with researchers
• Patent and legal guidance concerning intellectual property
• Case study discussing the lessons learned on the journey from research to commercialisation and adoption of a new medical device
• A panel discussion with commercialisation experts.
Speakers and panellists include:
• Chris Hepworth, Business Engagement Manager, University of Manchester Faculty of Biology, Medicine & Health
• Fran Salisbury, Patent Attorney, Mewburn Ellis
• Sameer Kothari, Chief Executive, Zilico Limited
• Andy Wilkinson, CEO, UoM Innovation Factory
• Richard Deed, Associate Commercial Director – Industry, Health Innovation Manchester
This event is hosted by The University of Manchester Innovation Factory who are delivery partners of The Research and Innovation (R&I) Health Accelerator ERDF project, alongside Health Innovation Manchester, The University of Manchester, Manchester City Council and Bionow.